Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Walk Part I

on the dinner table last night
my boss just decided not to send me
to Toronto after.
She told me that it will be very gorgeous today
and I might wanna have a look around
before heading out to help
at the store for the Thanksgiving sale.
Anyways, she just realized that
I almost spent my whole week there.
so this is part one of what I am enjoying
from where I live...

































taken by JJ R. RODRIGUEZ
Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
October 10, 2011 / from 8:30am to 10:30am

2 comments:

  1. Halloween.. the pics are very very cool man.. Looking forward for more pics from your camera..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Someone is Special, thank you for the appreciation... there will surely be more...

    ReplyDelete

Say something, please?...