Monday, October 3, 2011

Taiwan Pics...

I just love to remember
those days... 
I will be back...

 company's Christmas Party...
 My 2009 Birthday at the Park
Chungsan, Taipei
 (L-R) with Roger, me, special someone Dennis, 
oh sorry i forgot the other one's name
 me at work on my birthday
 OMG! i don't know what's between the two of us...
something special tho... Hahaha...
 believe it or not... 
I'm suppose to mary the lady in blue...

 are we cute together? LOL
that's Dennis again...
 my Taiwanese co-workers...
below pic is  at Wulai...

 with Benjie...

 Top pic is at Ximen, Taipei City

 with Winfred...
 yes behind is the Taipei 101
 oh my! my Special Gary...
 (top pic) my special Taiwanese Singer. 
Handsome and good voice.. Oh my!...
he is blind...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, please?...