Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is this all about?

This as the blog title says will contain all the pictures that I have personally taken using either my Sony Camera or my iPhone.

I am always been interested in doing some photography. But because I cannot afford a good camera before I wasn't able to do it. And a good friend of mine sold to me his old camera but very slightly used ofr a very cheap price and I took it. It may not be the best one especially for those that are really into this kind of hobby or work but for someone like me who is a point and shot, this is camera is awesome.

Hope you will find time to check this blog and its contents.

Your comments will be the best encouragement I can ever have...

Thank you!

JJ Roa Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, please?...