Thursday, September 15, 2011

Edward's Garden & Darren's Bday!..



                                                                            



















 



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ok! ok! ok! let me explain...
that night as I walk in the bar. 
the lady on the door ask me for some time,
and of course, I said yes!
I'm cheap! LOL!
And then, after a short talk she left and went to the bar...
After awhile, she came back 
and ask me to do something...
What is it?
Wear somebody's ring... 
as I have said earlier, I'm cheap so I said yes...
It is a beautiful ring anyway...

She told me that the owner will get it from me at 1am...
that means I have to stay at the bar til at least that time. Oh my!
Got a very long day already and here I am...

At exactly 1am. Darren came, he is my most
gorgeous favorite bartender... It is his birthday actually...

he owns the ring. 
Isn't it sweet?...  


PS... I went back the next day... hahaha...

photos taken by JJRodriguez
thru the help of my very good helper - My Silver Tripod...
September 4, 2011 from Burlington to Downtown Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, please?...